Tuesday, February 17, 2009

God's Goodness

Last night I was reading through a book called Self Talk, Soul Talk that my small group is reading together. In the chapter we were challenged to make a list of some blessings that God has given. So here we go:

1. Freedom - I am free.

2. I have parents that love me and love each other.

3. My amazing best friend who has been by myside through all of it.

4. My half way house that allows me to find my step in the "grown up" world.

5. Two adorable puppies that I live with that can always make me smile.

6. My mentor who if it weren't for her I wouldn't be in the place I am today.

7. My job. Just the mere fact that I have one but I also enjoy it.

8. The little things in life that I take for granted; a cell phone, high speed internet, and massages.

9. My grandparents that I am just starting to get to know and wow what stories they have!

10. Life.


God has blessed me with the ability to live life. Through good and bad, God is always there, always doing his thing; always loving, always accepting, always forgiving. Let God's goodness be your focus today.. It might just change your day!

1 comment:

~ Denise ~ said...

Sweet! I love the way you walked through things in your life that prompt you to be thankful. ;) Live big, chickie!!