After the movie we decided to check out the new diner next to the movie theater. And I know this is weird but Turkey and I love diners. Everything about them. The atmosphere the food, the old time feeling. Everytime we go on a trip we try to find at least one diner to stop in on. Well boy did we find one last night.
We walked in and were immediately transported back to the 50's. It was fantastic. We sat down and ordered shakes and fries. We looked around and at every table there was a juke box. Put 5 cents in and pick an old song and it played through out the whole place. Well right there was I was sold but it got even better from there.
I know hard to imagine.
Our shakes came out next. What better way to eat fries then to dip them in a peanut butter chocolate shake. We continue on eating and laughing and talking about our weddings.
A song came on and I am not kidding you, the waitresses and waiters all lined up and started dancing. I wish that I would have thought to video tape it. They asked everyone to join in with them. All the kids jumped up and started dancing. This picture just doesn't do it justice.
The icing on the cake for us was this: they had our favorite ice. I know ice is i
It usually takes a lot for me to really like something. When it comes to food I can be particularly hard to please because I'm pretty picky. But Johnny Rockets has won me over.
No comments:
Post a Comment