I found this meme on my friend, c u smyle, blog this morning and decided to keep it going :) Hope you enjoy!
I Am: sick.. and not enjoying how i feel.
I Want: a baked potato. with cheese. that sounds really yummy :)
I Have: a lot to offer but struggle to show it.
I Wish: for a husband and family someday but willing to wait for it.
I Fear: wasting my life and not doing something with what I've been given.
I Hear: the hum of the dryer.
I Search: for the freedom to break out and be me and I'm slowly getting there! :)
I Wonder: if the path I'm on is the path that will take me where I want to end up.
I Regret: taking so long to forgive and for living in the past for so long.
I Love: a good book.. I love to read the lives of others either in fiction or nonfiction.
I Dance: more carefree when I'm with kids or in the car listening to a good beat.
I Sing: at the top of my lungs with the windows down on a warm day.
I Never: remember to get my oil changed in my car.
I Rarely: wear makeup.. even though I like how I look with it on, I consider it more of a hassle.
I Cry: when I'm angry or hurt.
I Am Not Always: on time even though I always strive to be.
I’m Confused: when my coworker talks over me and I then get a glazed over look and end up missing everything he was trying to explain.
I Need: a new laptop but it will have to wait, I'm striving to live debt free!
I Should: go take a nap and get some rest.. so I think I will... :)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great...the hum of the dryer! lol ;)
glazed? Gee, that's how I feel after 39 minutes of nonstop chatter from my son! LOLOL
Great meme, Le. :D
Post a Comment