Yesterday I was given a glimpse. It wasn't something I was expecting but something I needed to see in order to firmly make the decision I was making. The glimpse was something I've been struggling with for awhile. On the edge of decision but still lingering with questions.
So late last night or early this morning, God showed up where I was and showed me what would happen if I chose the path that didn't lead to Him. It was terrifying. It put a lot of things into perspective. As I rolled out of bed this morning, thankful for how God works, He then reminded me of the glimpse of the future He gave me if I chose to walk with Him. A life filled with Joy. Unexplainable, unspeakable Joy.
With these 2 glimpses side by side, the decision is easy.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment