- I'm not as afraid of mice as I thought I was. Spiders yes. Mice not so much.
- Using Vanilla Soy Milk to make mashed potatoes doesn't taste very good.
- I get motion sick fairly easy.
- I really don't like flying that much.
- Ants really tick me off and I will clean endlessly to get rid of them.
- I'm really allergic to dust mites.
- My little sister has just as much sass as I do.
- Going the extra mile and putting in some concentrated effort pays off.
- The bible is incredible and I genuinely look forward to my time in it each day.
- Sometimes you have to put yourself out there, just suck it up and do it.
- I'm really lonely without a dog (but this gets fixed THIS Sunday when I get Holly Lolly!)
- Being a vegetarian has made me feel better and I don't miss meat at all.
- I like to run.
- Cooking for yourself isn't as annoying as I thought it would be.
So there you have it. A list of some of the things I've learned this summer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment