Saturday, June 13, 2009

a few changes...

So, I've made a few changes recently that I thought you should be updated on!

I've moved into a new place. And I love it! The move was a little hectic (to say the least!) but it's over and we're finally settling into the new place.

I would like to introduce you to my new little sister. I received my match on May 22. She's 7 years old and quite the little girl:We've hung out a few times and it's been a blast getting to know her. She can't seem to remember my name so she calls me big sister.

The next big change is I'm going to be a doggy mommy! I've been thinking about it for a while and having lots of converstation about it. I even applied to a schnauzer rescue to adopt a rescue. But today on a trip to the breeder for my roommate to learn how to groom... I fell in love. We just happened to ask if any dogs were coming off the breeding rotation and a few lovely ladies were! She introduced me to Holly and the rest was history! I don't get to bring her home until the end of July/beginning of August. But here's a few photos to check out:


I've got a few other changes up my sleeve but these will have to do for now! Stay tuned for the next adventure!

1 comment:

~ Denise ~ said...

such a sweet post. ;) ....and Holly-lolly is beeauuutiful!!! You are gonna make a good doggy momma! ;)