I have been on the steepest learning curve of my life so far. There were good days. There were bad days. I learned a whole heck of a lot about what I'm doing. I have made some ridiculous phone calls, asking the poor call center people to explain things to me, just one more time. I've earned a name for myself and the work I do. I've made some big time errors. But I learned to fix them. I've managed to learn the art of delegation. But I've also learned I can't do it all. I'm learning to find a voice when I start to feel overwhelmed.
I think the biggest thing I've learned over all is that I can do what I set out to do. I often sell myself short but I'm learning if I try and give it my best, I really can succeed. And that's probably the best lesson of all.
It's so easy to lose focus when you aren't paying attention. Just like time passes you by, I find myself waking up and finding my focus on something completely far away from where I started. I can't pinpoint where. Or how. Or when. But something shifted and before I knew it, I was somewhere I had no intention of being. It has the potential of being a damaging place. I lost sight of my focus. I lost sight of the goal. I let emotions overwhelm and I joined in where I had purposely kept myself guarded from. BUT... I have my eye back on the goal. My focus shifted and ready to go.
A lot can happen in 30 days
No comments:
Post a Comment