Thursday, October 9, 2008

today's (and yesterdays) truths

-Through Jesus I have what I need.

-All God's gifts are right in front of me. I have what I need. Am I utilizing those gifts?

-I don't have to be strong on my own.

-He is faithful. He will never give up on me.

-Am I doing anything to bring division.

-God uses dorks, nerds, and geeks. It all comes from Him.

-Everything good comes from Him. Its because of Him I can enjoy life.

-When talking about Jesus, don't make it confusing.

-Faith comes from God's power.

-Its ok to feel inadequate. It allows God to show up. (yeah thats the hardest for me!)

-I don't have to do it on my own.

-God isn't interested in surface dealings; He wants to go deep. He searches all things.

-He wants to bring out what it is inside of me that He has planned all along.

-Spiritually alive, we have access to all things. Away from Him, we have nothing.

-Christ knows.

God is good. It's amazing what happens when you push through.

2 comments:

~ Denise ~ said...

thanks for a lot of good reminders about who God is and how great is His love for us.

btw - the new look suits you well!! ;)

20-something said...

i needed something that wasn't so loud..

something simple.