Monday, September 8, 2008

hobbies


this view right here has caused me to fall in love with nature.. and has led me to a new found hobby..
are you ready?!?!
hiking. this is quite often what my face looks like while hiking but i love it. i love the thrill of starting on a trail and not knowing what you will see and sometimes not even knowing where you are going ;)

but i've found something in hiking. i don't prefer to do the easy trails. even moderate. it seems i'm always found on the difficult or even the more difficult trails.. this could be due to my fellower hiker:

but i don't think so. i've been thinking a lot about hiking and then how i live my life. i often choose the more difficult thing to do. or the more difficult way of doing something. and while i could take the easier path, i often don't. i liked to feel pushed beyond myself:


i work better under the pressure. and often just when i think that i can't do anymore. i can't take another step, He shows up. He's my rock. He lets me know that everything I'm striving for, fighting for, working for, is all worth it.
I can make it to the top. I can do it. and I'm not doing it alone.















2 comments:

Unknown said...

amen to that, sista!

we can't blame everything on *her* some stuff, it's all about Him! LOL

(the starbucks? it's *HER*. don't forget! LOL)

~ Denise ~ said...

yeah, yeah, yeah.

you chickies are funny! ;)