Saturday, April 19, 2008

my psalm


Where are you God?
Are you here?
Do you hear me?
Do you see me?
Do you care?

It’s been so long
My heart aches
For You.
To hear you.
To feel you.

My heart can’t go on
I can’t go on
What’s between us?

Something deep.
Questions unanswered.
Frustration.
I give up.

Clouded sky.
Raindrops match the tears
Perfect display of the condition I’m in.

I can’t leave.
Not the way things are.
I won’t. I wait.
I cry out. Again and again.

I look up.
The clouds are rolling.
Faster and faster.
I see our stars.
The ones you use to
communicate to me.

The moon shining
Against the blackened sky.
You meet me.
In my despair.

I’m speechless.
Your love enfolds me
Like the rolling clouds.


You are here.
You do see.
You do care.




1 comment:

~ Denise ~ said...

love your expression to the faithful God! amen!!